Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ULTRASOUND

Do you have an ultrasound picture and have no clue on what to do with it?
I had a profile photo of myself when i was pregnant with my youngest child and using photoshop I cut around it and made a template. Of course I did give myself a bit of a lift (lol)
I chose to punch some flowers out with 3 shades of blue and starting from the biggest flower I adhered them to the torso moving upwards to the smaller flower. Using a white gel pen I drew around each flower and joined them all together with a vine and extra doodles coming off of it.
The whole concept of the flowers was to represent growth and I think it looks pretty good.
I knew I was having a boy so I chose blue papers.
A beautiful poem, a small doodle and the title running down the front of the belly is a great way to display your ultrasound pictures.
Happy scrapping everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment