Sunday, May 2, 2010

HUMPTY DUMPTY SAT ON A WALL.......

I have a wonderful friend in Adelaide who just loves my work. Whatever she want's I always deliver. She wanted me to do her a Humpty Dumpty album for a little boy and here is what I came up with....


I designed both the front and back cover with thick chipboard and cut it out with my knife. I covered both sides with matching bazzill cardstock and drew in the shine highlights with a white gel pen on the shoes. The inside is made with double thickness cardstock which again is covered with patterned papers and embellished with flowers etc. It came out quite lovely and was very much a surprise to the recipient.


It doesn't matter what it is that someone want's, I always try to deliver...here is another sample of my work that the same lady ordered for a gf's kitchen tea.....


No comments:

Post a Comment