Sunday, May 9, 2010

POST CROSSING

I'm beginning a new obsession that both myself and my boys can both enjoy...
It's called Post Crossing.
It's a free site where you exchange postcards with other people from around the world. You mail out up to 5 postcards and once they have been received and logged in my the receiver, it's then your turn to receive postcards in the mail. My first 5 are going to Russia, Brasil, China, Los Ranchos and Switzerland.
It also means that we've been out hunting for eye catching postcards to mail out! Post Crossing allows you to put information about the kind of card you would like to receive for example: landscape, animals, beaches, city skylines etc.
Although you are free to mail any type of postcard you like, I think it's nice to send the recipient something they will enjoy and have asked for.
I don't mind what I get as just receiving a postcard from somewhere across the country is going to be a bonus for us.
I will keep you all updated when I receive my first postcard...
Have a Great Day

No comments:

Post a Comment