Sunday, May 9, 2010

GRAFFIC 45

My classes on a Wednesday are becoming very popular indeed. I am thinking of doing another class in the afternoons as I hate turning anyone away when it comes to teaching.
I am a big fan of Graffic 45 at the moment along with Collection Elements. These two just seem to go hand in hand when I make something, whether it's a layout, off the page item, or a card.
I find that Graffic 45 is great for doing those old worldly cards. On the verge of heritagy (if that's a word). Like all my work, I ink everything thing in brown.

These are the two(2) cards I made last week. I added a bit of dimenion by embossing certain pieces of the card then running a finger dauber full of brown ink over the top to make it stand out just that little bit more. Border punches also add to any project, especially cards as the area you are using is smaller therefore more eye-catching.
The lower card is a pocket. You can covert the tag into a smaller card with a personal message in the middle if you wanted to do something different...
Thanks for visiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment