Saturday, May 1, 2010

I had this beautiful portrait photo and I just didn't want to have it hanging on the wall or locked away in an album where it couldn't be seen.
I remember buying a baby blue velour folder quite a while ago, and like everything else it was put away until a rainy day....well really I forgot all about it :o)
The folder is about 8" square so it's a good size for a 5x7 photo.

Once again being a lover of KaiserCraft papers, I used prairie lane papers. I also used jumbo java brown ink to ink all the edges of my papers before placing them on the folder.
Using a border punch for your borders will help move the eye around your layouts. It's visually enticing the eye to a new part of the layout. I printed a gorgeous brother poem directly onto cardstock and double matted it to give it a bit of depth.
I'm quite happy with this folder and it's been quite a good seller in the shop. I've even made some folders for customers who want to buy something special for someone.
They are quite eye catching and easy to store as well...

Happy scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment