Friday, April 30, 2010

New Shop

I have to apologise for not blogging for quite a few months.
I have not long opened up my very own scrapbooking shop here on the lovely
Bribie Island.
Scrapping on the Avenue
first opened it's doors on Melbourne Cup Day last November and it has gone so very well that it has exceeded my expectations.
With many lovely ladies visiting on a daily basis I have made some wonderful new friends and am making new ones daily.
Shop hours are from tuesday - friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
and saturday 9.00am - 1.00pm.
I have a blog for the shop so make sure you signup as a follower for all the updates on new stock that arrives weekly.
You will find the shop at:
1-26 First Avenue (Service Road)
Bongaree 4507.
34100278
Just look for the bright pink bali flags across from bribie island state school.

No comments:

Post a Comment