Friday, April 30, 2010

First Card Class Cards

I have been thrown into the deepend...literally...

I am a scrapbooker....
I do layouts...off the page items....
I paper piece little bunnies and bears....
I do albums for others who don't have the time....

I DON'T DO CARDS....
well I didn't think I did, until my card teacher had to take care of her father for a while.
Making cards has been a bit of a challenge for me.
How do you go from working with a 12x12 inch area, down to a 5x4inch area.

Well let me tell you....it took me a while...but I think I may have mastered the cardmaking after all...

Here are the cards from my very first card class.
I used Graphic 45 papers for these cards. Making sure to use both sides of the pattern paper.


The ladies in the class seemed to like them so I must be doing some right......

No comments:

Post a Comment