Monday, June 21, 2010

ORDER UP

I have a wonderful friend who lives in Adelaide and is always after custom items.
She wanted a christening album with a difference and because her friends
had a boat theme I decided to continue that theme through to the album
Clear albums are so very 'in' at the moment. You don't have to use the whole book to make your album. I usually use a clear plate for the front and the back of the album and use coloured cardstock for the center pages. This way you can get 2 books out of the 1 album.
The little boats were paper pieced by me using a 1 3/4" circle cut in half and then some triangles for the masts. Very simple but overall very eye catching.
The little wave under the title is from a scrap piece of KaiserCraft and I've water coloured the blue onto it to give it a bit more depth.

When I do albums for party's, christenings etc where I know there will be a few people in attendance, I always add a few extra blank pages at the back for signatures.

I'm sure I'll be getting more orders very soon.
TFL....

No comments:

Post a Comment