Tuesday, June 15, 2010

CABOOLTURE SHOW

A few weeks ago I was given a booklet about the Caboolture Show and asked to submit some items for the exhibits. I've never really showed any of my work even though I have been teaching for many many years.

I didn't have a clue on what to enter, what was expected, how things were judged etc. So I just grabbed what I thought looked good and sent it away.

I entered cards, an off the page project and some beaded dresses. I have only put up a few photos as I haven't taken photos of them all.



I received a few ribbons for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.

I will proudly display them in my scrapbooking shop here on bribie island.

I've told the ladies I teach that next year they too will be submitting some of there wonderful cards, layouts and otp products for the Caboolture Show.

You couldn't wipe the smile off my face today....it's been a SUPER day today....

Until next time....Happy Scrapping



No comments:

Post a Comment