Monday, August 2, 2010

SKATE PARK

A new skate park has been built down the road and it has a wonderful park for families and the little ones as well.
My youngest, Riley loves getting on his scooter and racing around the skate ramps. Of course he thinks he can do it when the bigger kids are using it but they do tolerate him while he has his 30 secs of fame on the ramp.
My eldest, Zachary loves skating the ramps but also loves helping his little brother ride. If you don't watch riley, he shoots off without you knowing about it and skates the ramps on his scooter.

I love how the two boys love to play and hang out with each other. Even though there is a 10yr age gap, zachary doesn't mind playing with his little brother. The have a strong brotherly bond and it's more evident when they are apart.

They are both characters and even though the can be very tyring, I wouldn't change them for the world. I love them to bits.
Both my pride and joy....

No comments:

Post a Comment