Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Birdhouse Money Boxes

Stellas Scrapbooking have the cutest money boxes I've seen in a while made by BumbleBee Crafts. I have made so many of these that I thought I had better make one for myself.

I punched out approximately 130 small circles, inked each one of them and then stuck them onto the roof to make it look like a shingled roof. Madness I know, but the end product was worth it.

I also embossed the fence with an embossed fence from sizzix, cut each piece out, stuck small foam dots on the base and stuck them around the base of the birdhouse.

The bird is a paper piecing that I put together. Fiddly but I just love doing them.

This is the finished product and I just adore it. I hope you like it too.

Don't worry....the little ledge under the bird slides out so you can pocket your money to buy more lovely scrapbooking products....

No comments:

Post a Comment